We are really excited about the opportunity to talk content strategy basics at PodCamp Nashville on Saturday, April 14. Whether you’re just diving into the interactive and digital worlds or have been online since before the world wide web, you’ll find great speakers and useful intelligence at PodCamp.
This year, I’ll be doing a mini workshop in my session, Content Strategy 101. I’ll take you through the nuts and bolts of content strategy — both the mindset and the toolbox. You’ll learn:
- How to advocate for content in the design process
- How to identify the right people to do it [And what to do if that person is you!]
- The tools you need to analyze your content
- How to get rid of ROT [Redundant, outdated, trivial content]
- The importance of developing long-term governance processes
You’ll come out of this workshop with tools to be an advocate for your content. You’ll understand how to manage your content strategically. You’ll also have resources to get support and continue learning about the emerging discipline of content strategy.