We don’t just do this work; we can teach you how. While we work with clients in short-term projects and long-term engagements, many organizations have regular editorial staff who carry on the hard work of content strategy day to day. Our content strategy training shares our methodology and our tools with your staff, so that your in-house content strategy experts can continue to improve your work every day. The Creek Content Crash Course on content strategy will give you the tools you need to plan, create, manage and govern your content to achieve your business goals. The class will enable you to treat your content like a business asset. We will tailor your Creek Content Crash Course to meet the specific needs of your staff. Potential topics:
- Business goals first: Defining business objectives and audience
- Audit and inventory: Analyzing what you have
- Social media, multimedia, email: What role do they play?
- Process: Editorial calendar, approvals, legal
- SEO and analytics
- Content management: Using tools well, and making it a habit