We’re using a Creative Commons license here. CreekContent.com by Creek Content LLC is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Based on a work at CreekContent.com. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at CreekContent.com/contact.
What that means
The content of this site is copyright to Creek Content, except as noted otherwise. We will make note where we are linking to or quoting others, and in such cases, the copyrights will belong to the original authors.
When you use this site, Creek Content grants you a limited, revocable copyright to link to and quote material that we have written here. In return, we would appreciate a link back to the original page where the material appears, and a mention by name on your site.
You may use limited quotations with attribution in this fashion on your site, whether your site is personal or commercial, but you may not use our work behind a pay wall, or otherwise make money off of our work, without our express written permission. This limited license we mention here does not cover any print usage of our work.
Please contact us if you have questions or would like to use our work in another way. We will usually be glad for you to do so — but we’d like to have knowledge and control over how our work is used.
What you should assume about this site
- You should assume that unless we’re directly quoting someone [as noted above], then the work here is our own.
- You should assume that if we link to a product for sale on Amazon or via some other commercial entity, that we’re participating in their affiliate program and making a few cents if you purchase by following that link.
- You should assume we don’t expect to buy lunch off the profits from such, never mind send our kids to college, but hey, we’re capitalists.
- You should assume that we haven’t been asked to review anything, or given a free copy of anything to review, except in the cases where we explicitly tell you we have in the post about the product.
If you see content on CreekContent.com that you believe violates your copyright, please send us an official, DMCA-compliant notice, via our contact form.
Your complaint must include:
- Copyright owner’s name
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Physical and mailing addresses
- URL containing content in question
- Description of the problem
We will respond to you within 1 week, but we may also provide notice to a commenter on this site if that’s where the content in question is, and, according to the DMCA, allow them to provide a counter-notice to dispute your claim.